- Tharwa Valley Forge - Runs classes teaching you to make a forged knife. Also the home of the Canberra Knifemaking show.
- Australian Knifemakers Guild - I am a full member now.
- Laventrix - An Australian forum dedicated to knives.
- Sheffield Supply
- Pops Knife Supplies
- Knife Kits
- Texas Knifemaker's Supply
- Jantz Supply
- Alpha Knife Supply
- Admirial Steel
- Supply Captain - For Paracord.
Forums I frequent - I am generally known as Cubane on these forums.
- Knife Dogs
- Custom Knives and Guns
- Blade Forums
- Don Fogg's forums - More on the forged side of blades.
- British Blades - Lots of useful info can be found by searching here.
Knifemakers I find inspiration from.
- Atwood Knives and Tools - The most useful tools in a small package.
- Tony Bose - A fantastic person. Freely gives away his patterns and makes a brilliant knife.
- Todd Davison - If I could make folders half as nice as he does I would be happy.
- Chris Crawford - Has some very useful tutorials on slipjoint folder making and building your own etching machine.
- Custom Bladeworks - Has some very useful tutorials on jigs that he has made and uses.
- Mickley Custom Knives - Lots of useful information can be found in his progress pages.
- Uli Hennicke - Some very nice folders.
- Koster Knives - I really like his kitchen knives.
- Caswell Knives - I really like his inline pocket clip system.
- Karl Anderson Knives
Useful tutorial Sites.
- Knife Network Workshops.
- Chiro 75's Kydex sheath tutorial.
- Center Cross Instructional Videos
- Stormdrane's Blog - Useful information on lanyards and knot tying